Map and Directions to Our Office
Your first visit to Perry K. Tuneberg, DDS & Associates involves a few special steps to help us get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You will find all the practical information you need, such as: a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies, and more. There is also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms prior to your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, professionals, and the community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging, and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What To Expect
Please assist us by providing the following information upon arrival to your first visit:
- If you have dental insurance, bring a copy of your insurance card and/or any plan documentation.
- A current list of all your medications.
- Medical and Dental history.
- If your previous dentist has any current x-rays, you may request they forward them to our office via mail or e-mail at [email protected]. Any additional x-rays needed may be taken at our office.
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide you with the best possible care. Preparation will also help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review the staff page to familiarize yourself with our doctors. We look forward to your first visit with us.